Welcome!


Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pain in the Lungs

Hi there,

I still have pain in my lungs. It's been going on too long to ignore it. It really hurt today around the back and hurt to breath. So, I will call the doctor tomorrow for a re-check. Not sure if there is anything they can do-but I guess we'll see.

As far as the other symptoms go, I still have bone pain-but taking pain meds to help with that- weakness, fatigue, and sore throats. I am still exercising-swimming and the elliptical-taking my vitamins, and trying to eat enough protein (vegetarian).

Emotionally, I have been pretty sad and angry about my neutropenia. I know that comes and goes too. Even after all this time, I guess I still hope for the miracle. I should know that it doesn't come. And, I need to take care of myself the best way I know how-less stress, exercise, rest, etc. etc.

I hope you are all doing well.
Take care of yourselves,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment