Welcome!


Monday, November 28, 2011

Feeling Better after Virus

Hi there,

Well, I got over the strep but ended up catching a virus that put me in bed for 3 days. I did visit the doctor to make sure it wasn't strep again-I did have white spots-but it was negative. Spots are due to chronic sore throats and will most likely continue. Doc says to try gargling with mouthwash and/or salt water. I already use mouthwash 2x/day so I will add the salt water too.

After some more resting over the holiday weekend, I finally feel better. I went swimming yesterday-which I made myself finish. I feel weak/tired so much faster. But, I finished. Back on the elliptical this morning.

I still have the sore throat and bone pain (mostly in my legs/ribs) but overall, feel good. Hopefully, that will continue for a while. I hate the up and down-but am thankful for the ups :)

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
Take care,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment