Welcome!


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Soon to Be Sick or Not?

The last 5 days for so, I have not felt very good. I have had symptoms that have come and go-sore throat, fever, stomachaches, chest pain (lung), headaches, and muscle pain. My muscle pain has felt like my muscles were being wrung like a towel when wet. My body was so fatigued on Sunday, I only got out of bed a couple times to get fluids. And, when I did that-I was exhausted for awhile.

My son recently recovered from pneumonia. Not sure if my body is trying to fight off germs that I acquired or if it's something else.

I hate the feeling of your body having aches and pains each day-and not knowing if it will go away or if it will manifest into something else.

Just wanting to vent. I get my counts done in the morning and we will see if they have changed any.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment