Welcome!


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No Pain Meds & Acupuncture continues

Yesterday, I had to be taken off my pain meds (for bone pain) because it caused gastritis. I have to take Prilosec for 6 weeks to take care of the stomach issues-and cannot take any pain meds during this time. I am worried about the pain. The pain meds didn't get rid of the pain when I was taking them, just diminished them. We'll see how it goes.

Today, I had acupuncture for the second time. I didn't feel the energy like I did the first time. However, I was extremely tired today-like a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. The Acupuncturist was worried about the pain to come as well and will look into herbs/vitamins that may help.

I feel like I am coming down with something. I have a low grade fever but thinking that's from not taking my pain med (must have been helping the fevers too). I have 4 mouth sores. My throat/lungs hurt. Hopefully it will pass! Get a good night sleep.

Good night and sweet dreams.....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment