Welcome!


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2, 2011

Hi there,

I had an acupuncture appointment today. Felt great.
Relaxing and felt energized afterwards. Perhaps it is helping!

I have one week until I hear back about the immunoglobulin tests. I am sure they won't find anything new-but at least we can rule out everything! There are some nutritional things they can do-but we'll see.

Bone pain my my hands has been significant lately-perhaps that is becoming arthritis or something? Bone pain in my arms and legs too. Most of the time, it starts out mild to moderate in the morning and intensifies as the day goes on to moderate to severe. I still get shooting pains through the legs-that is really intense but hasn't been lasting long. 30 seconds at the most.

Hope you are all doing well. Take care of yourselves.
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment