Welcome!


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 5, 2011

Hi there,

I had acupuncuture today. I was asked to try chi breathing...really deep breathing that supposedly creates energy and then to channel that back into my body. We'll see!

I woke up feeling like cr@p today. But, I did my best. I exercised on the elliptical for 25 minutes. Couldn't do 30 :( But 25 is good-gotta be happy with that!

My hands hurt a lot today-bone pain in the hands. I hate when the pain is in my hands or jaw. Those are the worst places.

I have sores in my mouth and am still trying to get rid of a skin cyst. The cyst is almost gone but just won't totally go away-annoying.

Kids and I have fun outside this evening playing volleyball and planting some tomato & green pepper seeds! And, that is what it's all about! They are so great!

Signing off. Keep well.
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment