Welcome!


Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

Hi everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

I had a great time gardening this weekend! I LOVE Gardending! I planted a few seeds-Morning Glory and Marigold. But, holding off on planting too much (can still get cold in the Mid-west!) No worries, I wore gloves!

I still have mouth sores but, the skin cyst is almost gone. So, that is good. My hands are still hurting but, I brought a heating pad to work with me and use it when I can-so that helps some.

Still working on keeping up with the exercise, yoga, stretching, eating well, acupuncture, sleep/rest, and enjoying life.

The acupunturist is recommending an herbal remedy that I will make into a tea. I'll keep you posted on how that goes!

Stay well everyone. Sweet dreams.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment