Welcome!


Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lower counts... November 2013

Hi everyone. Thanks for reading my blog. I hope you find it helpful to you. As for an update on me, I am still having trouble with increased bone pain, sore throats, low-grade fevers, and other intermittent symptoms. I try to take care of myself so that I can keep myself as healthy as possible, which seems to be the best preventive care right now. My white blood counts has fallen below 2000, or 2.0, and my neutrophil count is below 300. I am exercising again, taking vitamins, eating lemons and fruits and veggies, and drinking water. Washing hands. Will be hard to keep the germs from others at bay, but gotta try. Hope you are all doing well. You are in my thoughts. Feel free to write anytime. Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment