Welcome!


Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Hi everyone. Hope you had a great New Year's Eve. My family stayed in-have some sick ones here. Poor things. High fevers. Up to 103. They do not have neutropenia. They are just miserable. They are hoping they don't share with me, who does have Neutropenia. High fevers are not good for us! I believe they have a nasty virus, not a bacterial infection. I do hope they are better soon. Alternating the ibuprofen and Tylenol to keep the fevers down. On a positive note, I had blood counts done last week and my neutrophil count was 0.9. Higher than it has been in awhile! Yeah! My WBC was 2.5. Perhaps keeping me healthy! Don't get me wrong, I want my family members to get better. I have been eating really well too! Limiting carbs and making sure I get plenty of protein. And tons of fruits and veggies! I had a great protein shake today-vanilla protein, amlond milk, clementines, and coconut. I felt like I should be on the beach! Usually I have more fruit in them, but today, I was just hoping for yummy! And it delivered! I wish you all a very happy and healthy 2013! Take care! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment