Welcome!


Sunday, January 6, 2013

Family members better

Hi there. Hope you all are having a great start to 2013! Just wanted to send you a quick update-my family members are better. It was influenza and they are fully recovered. It took a full week. They were miserable during the illness, poor things. I am still hoping to get through it but, I'm not so sure. I'm trying to will myself healthy. But, my bone pain is so bad today-it hurts to move. Yes, it's just the neutropenia crap. It's not influenza. Although, part of me wishes it would just come so I could get it over with. I have no fever, cough, stuffy head, etc. it's just the bone pain from the neutropenia. I am sure my body is working really hard. And, I appreciate that. But, it still sucks. Not to mention, the pain just makes my body exhausted. Just keep hoping that it can fight it off and we can get back to normal around our home. Lastly, I hope that that you all are doing great and will have a very healthy new year! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment