Welcome!


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hard Days in regards to pain

Hi everyone. Hope you are doing well. I have had a hard couple days in regards to bone pain. Some days my body sucks. Bone pain has been in my toes, fingers, ribs, legs, and arms. It sometimes feels like my bones are going to snap in half. Nice huh. I know I should not get down about it-my body is working hard, I get that. But, I still hate it. Even my collar bone hurt today. Throat is still sore but I would take that pain any day over this recent increase of bone pain. My lungs have hurt too-I will keep an eye on that and be seen if it gets worse. Just think it's part of the whole package going on right now. Hope you are all doing well. Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment