Welcome!


Friday, July 15, 2011

So Tired

Good evening,

The last three days, I have been so tired. And again, it's not the tired that can be helped by sleep or rest. Your body is just tired, achy, and there isn't a position that feels good.

The bones that hurt today were my legs, arms, jaw, arms and hands. My pain med helped a little bit. Didn't eliminate the paint today.

Starting to get a mouth sore-and it's on my tongue. Ugh! I hate when they are on your tongue. Those are the worst.

Still trying to work out most days. Sounds crazy some days-but it does help wtih the whole day-not as tired and usually helps the energy. There are a few time where my body is so tired that workint out does no good-and wipes me out the rest of the day.

I do wonder my WBC and Neutrophil counts are-has been a couple months. Still waiting for the big test that was done a couple weeks ago. But, it will be a couple more weeks until the results come in. Waiting game. You know what that's like ;)

Thanks for reading/listening. Hope you are all doing well.
Take care,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment