Welcome!


Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bone Pain & Fatigue

Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing well. My bone pain has been moderate the last couple days, even on pain medications. And,my bones feel fatigued-like they are deteriorating. I know that sounds crazy, but they feel weird, very tired, and hurt. I know they are working hard. Just sick of of this crap. I know those that have neutropenia know what I'm talking about. Some days you just get sick of it all. Ugh! So, while I am so very thankful for all I have in life-my family, home, and things I take for granted all time-I just want to wallow and scream about my neutropenia pain, symptoms, and the deterioration of the health I do have and will lose as time goes on. Ugh! These days suck. I am thankful to all of you who read. I pray for all those with neutropenia and other health conditions envy day. My you find some peace. Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment