Welcome!


Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mouth Sores

Hi everyone. Thank you for reading my blog. Hope it's helping you or your loved ones. Right now, I have mouth sores. One is in my throat and is about the size if a nickel-although feels like it's half my throat. Very sore, painful, especially when swallowing. Hot water and tea help. Not much else. Thankfully, there us not much more going on with me- just the regular crap, as I like to call it (sore throat, low grade fever, fatigue, and bone pain). Exercise-and just moving around-helps. So, I have been trying to keep up with swimming, walking, running, weights, and the elliptical-not all at once! (Laugh). I alternate and try to keep it to 5 times per week. If I do more, it's too much for my body. Although I do light stuff on my 'days off' like a walk around the neighborhood. Stay healthy everyone. And, take care. Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment