Welcome!


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Deep Pain

Hello. Today, I tried to do whatever I could to alleviate the pain I am having in my bones. It's such a deep pain, deep within the legs, hands, arms and jaw. At one point, my arm hurt so much that I thought it may break if it just twisted.

I started the day out by going to the pool to swim laps. I did hurt already but thought that the exercise may help. Well, I wasn't able to complete all the laps and I did stop. At first, I was mad. I hate that my body cannot handle swimming as I once did. Not too long ago (1-2 years ago), I could easily swim 1 mile. I had to decrease that to 2/3 mile, which I can complete most days. I do have to push myself to do so, but finish it most of the time. But, not today. So, I was mad at first-and then cried on my way home.


Unfortunately, the pain increased throughout the day. Luckily, it was my day to work from home. So, at least I could work in my shorts and t-shirt to stay comfortable. I tried heat and stretching but they didn't help much today.

I was sad this afternoon. I thought I may need to stay home again tomorrow if the pain and not feeling well continued. I am hoping it's just one of the bad days and tomorow-I will be 'normal' again. I guess we'll see.

I do hope you are all doing well. Take care.
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment