Welcome!


Friday, August 24, 2012

Sore throats bite

Hi everyone, Thanks for reading my posts. I appreciate it. Just wanted to write and say I'm sorry to those who struggle each day with pain. It doesn't have to be neutropenia; it can be any pain that you live with each day. I have chronic tonsillitis due to my low neutrophil counts. My throat is always sore and is red in the back. Most of the time I am used to it, but this week bites. I have had 5 canker sore-or should I say craters-besides the sore throat. Ugh. I hate those. Bleeding gums too. I hate brushing my teeth when that happens, it's gross. But you have to do it-clean mouth certainly helps the sores heal faster. I was lucky to get some 'Magic Mouthwash' to use, which helped a lot. My bone pain has been steady. It's Friday, so I hope you all have some nice weekend plans-spend time with friends or family, take in a good movie, or sit down with a good book. Take care of yourselves. My thoughts are with you. Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment