Welcome!


Thursday, October 18, 2012

October update

Hi everyone. Thank you so much for reading my blog. There was a huge spike in the last 24 hours, but cannot figure out why? But, hope it's helping those that are reading. I have been ok. I was on antibiotics for an infection. Throat was worse than normal but, not strep. Bone pain has been worse this week. Doc tried alternating pain meds with ibuprofen but, didn't work. Stomach cannot handle the ibuprofen. Discouraging. But I try to keep living positively. Still here, and that's awesome. I wanted to make a call out to Susan! I hope the acupuncture is working for you. I'm sorry I didn't see your message before. And, to anonymous-good luck dealing with the bone pain. It sucks. And most people do not understand what it's like. Please feel free to shoot me a message any time. I get it. Have a great night everyone. Take care of yourselves. Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment