Welcome!


Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 2012 update

Hi everyone. Thanks for reading this blog. Much appreciated. I'm doing ok. To be honest, I've been frustrated and depressed about the pain increasing. The pain is in my bones, increasing throughout the day. I've been trying to work with the pain meds to see if I can figure out to make them work better by time of day, taking together or not, etc. I do need to remember to stretch because that does tend to help-life just gets busy, as you all know. I've been good about being 'good to myself'so I don't over-do it. Life continues and I still want to do things. But sometimes it's hard dealing with the daily pain that comes with Neutropenia. So, I continue to move forward as you do too. Thanks for reading. And, I wish the best for you. Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment