Welcome!


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trying Acupuncture

My doctor gave me a referral for acupuncture. And, yesterday was my first session. It felt great. I only felt one of the needles going in the skin and it didn't hurt at all. They inserted about 5 very tiny needles around each ankle and each wrist. Then, I laid in the dark with soothing music for 15 minutes. Very relaxing. Anyway, there were times when I felt energy and warmth moving around my body-that must be something! Even if it's just hope :)

I did have color in my face afterward the acupuncture-I am usually pale. I did feel better for about an hour after the appointment and then the bone pain starting to return. I have 5 more sessions over the next couple months. So, we'll see how it goes.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment