Welcome!


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend Update

Bone pain has increased this week due to no pain meds. But, think I am managing pretty well.
On Saturday, I swam-but only 22 minutes. I couldn't go any longer, even though I tried to push myself. Later that evening, I did some yoga to help. Today, I worked out on the elliptical and then tried to do strength training-but my legs were like jello.

I did rest throughout both days when I thought I needed it. Big step for me-not used to doing that :)  I try to stretch every day. I also slept good.

Still dealing with the bone pain, low grade fevers, sore throats, fatigue, and sometimes lung pain. My body sometimes feels like it's getting weaker and weaker-which I hate. I hate Neutropenai right now-not that I ever liked it :)

I did get a heating pad this weekend which has helped a little. The heat does minimize the pain in my legs, back, and arms.

Hope you are doing well. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment