Welcome!


Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekly update March 2011

I had acupuncture done for the 3rd time this week. It does feel good during the procedure but, the effects are not lasting long. I am doing my best with pain management: eating well, sleep, exercise, yoga, rest when needed, and heating pad/hot baths-not together of course :)

Last Monday, I had a really good day. My energy level was a 7/8 and it felt wonderful! I miss those days. But, it slowly went back down throughout the week. Today, my bone pain is probably a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. Although I do have shooting pains that increase the pain-but luckily those don't last more than 30 seconds.

My body feels fairly week today. I don't think I will be able to exericse-but I will try to do some yoga and stretching. If I feel better later, I'll see what I can do. I hate not exercising because I feel better when I do-usually. But, there is also a point where I am too tired/weak to exercise and doing so would cause more issues.

I am still having the daily fevers but they stay in the low grade range. Sore throats occur almost every day-getting to be a fact of life. Ugh! I used to hate the bone pain in my jaw-but the bone pain in my hands is getting worse-and I hate that! Hurts to type/write/etc. I hate both pains! I so wish it was just in my legs and arms like it was before. Makes me sad because I can tell my body is getting weaker and weaker-even though I am trying to stay healthy and get strong. "I am strong" "I am strong".... doesn't always work I guess.

Don't get me wrong, usually I am upbeat and happy. I have it better than a lot of people-and I am thankful for those things every day. I guess one of the great mysteries of life-'Why is thing happening?' may not be answered.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Take care of yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment