Welcome!


Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 23, 2011

Good evening everyone,

Well, it was 3 days of not feeling well at all. My bone pain was not alleviated by meds, yoga, stretching & my fatigue was bad enought that I had to come home from work and rest. So, I called my doctor and he wanted to see me.

We all know how the universe works-as soon as you make an appointment with the doctor, you start to get better. (I guess there is even tests that have proved this! Go figure :) ).

Anyway, my blood counts actually increased to 2.5 WBC and 0.7 Neutrophils. Most likely my body is fighting off something-so my bone marrow is working hard-hence the higher than normal counts.

My body has felt more tired still. Doctor and I discussed the ways I am trying to stay healthy-and to continue those. We also discussed things I should not be doing. Obviously, stay away from those who are ill, rest when needed, and stay away from day cares/schools. He said it would be good for me to stay away from my kids after-school program-and have my husband drop them off and pick them up; if I have to, then call inside and have them come out. Groups need to be avoided when possible. Doctor is worried about the upcoming flu season, bugs, and just bad germs out there. I have antibiotic on hand if my temp jumps over 101. However, we also discussed that I woudl most likely need to see a doctor too.

I am feeling much better today than earlier this week. So, that's good :)

So, that's this week. Bone pain is not as severe-yeah! :) Still there-but not as bad. Tired this afternoon but I went running this morning and then did some yard work-so I expected the fatigued.

So, all is well for now.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment