Welcome!


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Feeling better???

Hi there,

There is good news and bad news to the title: Feeling better???

Do I feel better this past week? Yes. My energy is a 7 on a scale of 1-10. It's been so long since that has been felt this much energy several days in a row! I have not had a sore throat and have only felt bone pain in my hands (perhaps it's arthritis from the pain/inflammation)-not my arms, legs or elsewhere! And, I have not checked my temp! I know, I should be ecstatic! However, a friend recently passed away and has left me very sad emotionally. Perhaps I am physically numb? I am not sure what to think-I do feel guilty for feeling this good-but you know, my friend would be so VERY HAPPY! My friend was aware of the test results they found and was so happy that something was found and that perhaps it would take care of my symptoms. I am so glad my friend knew. It was our last conversation :( So, I know I should not feel guilty.

I guess we will see if the new 'vitamins' really have helped. Usually, my body crashes after days like this-so we'll see how long it lasts. I have started a journal about my energy level, bone pain, temp, etc. Thanks to another friend for suggesting it!

Physically, I was able to swim the best I have in a couple years! And today, I ran, gardened, and took a walk with my daughter.

Thanks for listening. I will keep you posted.
Take care and live life!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment