Welcome!


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Still feeling better....

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reading my blog posts. Just wanted to update you: I continue to feel better. I have not felt the overall weakness and fatigue; no sore throat; no mouth sores; no lung pain; no bone pain in arms/legs. I have had pain in my hands like before-probably like mild arthritis. And, my temp on Monday was 99.0. That's it! YAHOO!! What is going on? Before, I had fevers everyday between 99.4 and 100.

I am starting to get excited-but still am worried it will not last. My friend's funeral is Friday so I guess we will see in a couple weeks if I was just numb and all the symptoms come back.

Today, I played football with my son after dinner! And, I have been able to run and swim-and I haven't felt sluggish afterwards.

My vitamins came from a health place-better quality vitamins. I never thought there would be such a difference. Sad they can sell the cheaper ones. Try chaning to better vitamins to see if it helps you alleviate some symptoms.

Take care. Thanks again for reading.
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment