Welcome!


Friday, September 2, 2011

September 2, 2011

Hi there,

I continue to feel great! I cannot believe it myself. I sure hope it lasts.
I have been taking better vitamins for almost a month now. I no longer have sore throats, lung pain, or even daily fevers! I have no bone pain in my legs or arms. I still have mild pain in my hands, similar to mild arthritis I suppose. All of this-with just better vitamins. Makes me angry that they can sell cr@p vitamins to people.

The other day, I was able to swim a mile! A whole mile! I haven't done that in 2 years! And, I haven't taken my pain meds in a couple days. For a couple weeks, I was taking 1/2 pill in the am & 1/2 pill in the pm. Then, cut it down to 1/2 just once a day and now-none! I was taking 3 whole pills each day!

YAHOO!! I am having my blood counts checked next Thursday to see what they have done. I know that this has not taken care of the Neutropenia-but I have had that for 20+ years. It's the last 2 years that have s@cked.

Please try vitamins for a health food store if you have any symptoms of fatigue, bone pain, weakness, etc. It seems to have worked.

Thanks for reading and best of luck to you.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment