Welcome!


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fever today... ugh!

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying February.

So, yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and tightness around my lungs. I haven't felt that since December (thankful about that! :) ). Unfortunately, it did get worse today, I have a slight fever (100). I guess I can say I'm not faking :) ha!

Fortunately, my attitude is still positive and I don't think this will stick around. Hopefully all the things I have done the past 2 months to be healthy will help me bounce back quicker.

I assume the tightness is pleurisy-I've had it before. I have no cough or stuffiness. The throat is red but no white spots so that's good. Will watch the fever-as I know I am 'suppose' to see the doctor if it hits 101. But hopefully it goes the other way.

Until yesterday, I have been feeling great! I have been feeling like I did a couple years ago before the Neutropenia started causing symptoms of bone pain, fever, etc. My body is not tired or fatigued today-so that is a good sign! Perhaps I just got stuff going around my kids school. Unfortunately, kids bring it home and I did have to go to their school this week for conferences (usually I stay away if I can).

I am sure I will kick this thing-but I will keep you posted.
Sorry for the time between my recent posts.

Wish you all the best.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment