Welcome!


Friday, August 23, 2013

Try acupuncture...it may help

Hi everyone. Hello to the kind individual who just wrote. I appreciate your nice comments about my blog and about my dealings ith neutropenia. I would suggest you try acupuncture to see if it helps with your neutropenia. I tried acupuncture a year ago and it did help alleviate some of the pain. Unfortunately, I could no longer afford to get regular treatments. And my insurance will not cover it any longer. It did take some time to feel the difference the acupuncture makes-so I hope you are able to feel the difference in your pain. Recently, I have tried massage, since it's not as expensive and I only have it done once a month. It does help with the pain and feels good overall. So, you could try that too if you are able? I'm glad your found my blog. Thanks for reading. Take care of yourself. Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment