Welcome!


Friday, March 4, 2011

Long over-due Update

Hello! I cannot believe it's been over 8 months since my last post. A lot has happened since I last blogged. My bone pain and fatigue has not gotten any better. I have decreased my work load and have been trying to relax-at least learn to!
My Neutrophil count has been staying between 0.2-0.5 but usally stays aroun 0.3. Unfortunately, Neupogen (injection) only works for a day or two-bringing my counts up to normal-and then back down again. Frustrating!
I am taking a pain med that does minimize the bone pain, but does not eliminate it.
I do get frustrated with the every day symptoms that come and go: sore throats, mouth sores, lung pain, UTIs, skin cytsts, and lung pain. It usually feels like I'm about to get ill-almost every day. I do wish there was more that could be done.
I try to get enough sleep, eat well, exercise moderately, take hot baths a couple times a week, do some yoga/stretching, and take vitamins.
Is there anything that helps you? Good health to each of you.

Good night,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment