Welcome!


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14, 2011

Hi there,

Thank you everyone for reading my posts. And, thanks to those who have sent messages-I really do appreciate you writing and your kind thoughts. I hope and pray that you do well too.

I had to resort to my pain meds the last two days. Sad. The pain in my legs was bad yesterday and today, the pain in my arms is bad. They feel very heavy. I tried to tell myself it was all psychological- but it didn't work. The fatigue crept up and I have been so tired the last couple days.

I am trying to stay positive. I know I still have a lot of great things in my life. Life I said before, I was just hoping for more at work-and with the pain, fatigue, and illness (that will come with my low counts), it would be hard to do what I want. But, I don't want to give up yet. So, we'll see what happens with my next set up counts-to be done on 9/23.

Hope you are all doing well. Take care.
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment