Welcome!


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Feeling good......continues

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone has been keeping up with their resolutions! Make sure to tell someone your goal-it will increase the odds of making it stick!

Well, I continue to feel better. (Knock on wood) I am still eating well, exercising, and trying to take care of myself by resting when needed, taking vitamins, and not giving up on aspirations (some new ones; trying not to dwell on past ones in case they do not happen). I am also taking the herbs that I received-I mix the powder in protein shakes so, that may be helping me to feel good as well.

No sore throats, fevers, lung pain. I have had minimal to moderate bone pain and I am down to 2 pain pills a day! Yeah! I was taking 3 in the late fall.

In all honesty, I am waiting for the 'shoe to fall' should I say. Meaning, this won't last and I will start to decline....again. (insert sad face). I felt good last fall and then declined-so part of me feels it will occur again. I guess time will tell. The other part of me is angry with myself for giving up on the herbs and not caring about what I ate-because I can tell it does make a difference. Perhaps I was getting sick this past fall and thought it was 'just the Neutropenia' and so gave up.

Well, I am going to try to not do that anymore! I need to think positively! And think that I will continue to feel good. I realize that the neutropenia will always be there-and I will get sick from time to time but I am trying not to dwell on it. I have dreams and aspirations that I want to achieve-and I AM WORTH IT! Ya, I said it :)

Thanks again for reading. Have a great night, day, week!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment