Welcome!


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Hi everyone,

I apologize for not posting for some time. I realized I had not done any posts in December and I am sorry about that. Busy..yes. I was ill a couple of times but recovered quickly. I hope that everyone had a great and healthy start to the new year!

I have been feeling rather good the last week. I changed my eating habits and started to eat healthy again-limiting the bad carbs and saturated fats and increasing the fruits and vegetables. I am also making sure I eat plenty of protein and am using the herbs again that the acupuncturist gave me. I am still not eating meat. I was eating this way a while ago-and then got sick and then depressed-and thought, why eat well-it doesn't matter. But, IT DOES! I have continued the exercise, getting enough sleep, washing hands, staying away from those who are sick, etc.

This New Years, I tried to write down some new resolutions and work on a 5 Year plan for my life (I guess they way you should have one :) ). Anyway, it was difficult to write! I have recently lost some dreams I had and I am having trouble coming up with some new ones-so I have left it blank-intentionally-so that I can just figure it out all in due time. I am going to try to keep an open mind and positive outlook. And, just think about what it is I want. In the meantime, I have started a bucket list-and that has been interesting-and fun! I think everyone should have one.

To the person who sent me a message in November. Please accept my apologies. I did not see it until today. I would LOVE to get in touch with you somehow. But, your message does not include any way to get a hold of you. If you write again and leave me your email, I promise to write :) I am thinking about you and hope you are doing well.

To everyone-here's to a great and healthy 2012!
Best wishes,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment