Welcome!


Monday, May 21, 2012

Mid-May 2012

Hello everyone. Hope you are doing well. Thanks to all of you for reading my blog. I appreciate it very much! Just wanted to give you an update on how things are going. Honestly-most of it is the same. I continue to exercise, (try to) eat well, sleep enough, take vitamins and herbs, stretch-I have not done yoga or acupuncture in awhile-and I need to follow up with both of those! Today, I have some cuts/bruises on my arms-from gardening, which I love! I think I may be getting a mouth sore, which I haven't had in quite a while. They suck, don't they! Yuck! I feel for you who know what I'm talking about. They are like the size of miniature craters :) Anyway, I used the magic mouthwash that I had gotten from the hospital last month-forgot I had it-and wow-I think it may go away! We'll see. My bone pain is between mild and moderate, as long as I stay on the pain meds :( If I do forgot to take it, the pain jumps up the scale. I am holding on at only 2 pills/day though! Down from before, so that's good. That's it for today. Thanks again for reading and have a wonderful day! Take care of yourselves, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment